St. Michael’s Church Centre opened in October 1999,
after much fundraising by the people of St. Michael’s.
It is used extensively by the Church and by the wider community,
who make good use of the Centre’s excellent facilities.
St. Michael’s Church Centre offers:
- A venue built to the highest standards in a pleasant and accessible area of Colehil
- A large hall as well as a smaller meeting room
- A kitchen, fully equipped to professional standards
- Full disabled access
- A car park
The hall offers a capacity for:
- Entertainment, concerts, lectures and meetings, etc
- Seated meals for up to 96 people
- Induction loop for hard of hearing
- Video/DVD player and screen for additional hire
The smaller room (Alec Moore Room) offers a capacity for:
- Lectures, meetings and small group activities for up to 24
- Seated/buffet meals for up to 20
- A fully carpeted floor
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Video/DVD player for additional hire
For further information, any queries or to make a booking, please contact us on the church office and leave a message, or e-mail our parish administrator at email@example.com. Alternatively complete the booking enquiry form which you will find on the forms page.
Below is a plan of our regular bookings in term time.
Please contact our Parish Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability.
There is greater availability during holidays as some regular groups do not run.
(Up to date as of February 2017).