Welcome to St. Michael and All Angels Church
We are a Christian community that:
- Worships God through a broad range of liturgy
- Provides a place for believers and seekers
- Makes disciples and enables faith to grow
- Welcomes children to all its services
- Explores modern living in the light of faith
- Supports those in need
- Works actively with the local community
- Helps charities locally, nationally and
We are a medium-sized parish in Colehill, just outside the market town of Wimborne Minster,
about seven miles north of Poole in the county of Dorset, England.
For more information about our services, visit our Services page
For more information about Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals, go here
St Michael and All Angels Church takes its responsibilities surrounding the safeguarding of children, young people, and adults who may be at risk very seriously, and works in partnership with the Diocese of Salisbury to ensure that we work in accordance with best practice at all times.
Our Parish Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded here
If you have any Safeguarding questions or concerns you can contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Debbie Stevenson on 07903 033 818 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, on 07500 664800 or email heather.bland@salisbury.
There are a number of pdf files in our website. If you do not have Adobe Reader please click on the icon below