How to Hire the Church Centre
St. Michael’s Church Centre opened in October 1999. It is used extensively by the Church and Organisations within the local and wider community. It is available for hire.
St. Michael’s Church Centre offers:
* A large hall as well as a smaller meeting room *
* A kitchen, fully equipped to professional standards *
* Full disabled access *
* A car park *
The Main Hall offers a capacity for:
* Entertainment, concerts, lectures and meetings *
* Seated meals for up to 96 people *
* Induction loop for hard of hearing *
* Sound insulated ceiling
You are unable to use smoke machines at the venue as it sets off smoke alarms.
Conditions for Hire
Additional Covid-19 Conditions for Hire
Additional information on Risk Assessments, Insurance requirements and other guidance will be provided to hirers
The smaller room (the Alec Moore Room) offers a capacity for:
* Lectures, meetings and small group activities for up to 24 *
* Seated/buffet meals for up to 20 *
* Fully carpeted floor *
* Tea and coffee making facilities *
For further information, any queries or to make a booking,
please e-mail our parish administrator at
Below is a plan of our regular bookings in term time.
There is greater availability during holidays as some regular groups do not run.
(Up to date as of February 2020).